Friday Five: Five Things I’ll Be Doing Over Break
Today is the last day of son’s school for two weeks. Is there happy dancing going on? Oh, you bet. Here are a few things I’ll be doing while he sleeps till noon, probably does a LITTLE homework, and catches up on guitar strumming and web-comic reading.
1. Getting another draft of my picture book out to my critique group. (Yes, I promised!)
2. Doing a little last-minute shopping and wrapping the last of the presents.
3. Thinking about my sister-in-law’s Coffee Toffee Bars.
4. Contemplating my first Power-Point presentation.
5. Being amazed that we are really heading into 2011. And wondering about/imagining what the year will bring.