Why not, right?
So 5 things I loved this week.
- My husband and son for being my Valentines whether or not they admit, accept, or enjoy it. I don’t think they’ll turn down the chocolate.
- My cat, whose eyes pretty much light up like flashing, neon ***LAP*** signs when she sees me sit down on the couch.
- My critique partners, who have been one of the most important pieces of my life for anywhere between ten and, OMG, almost TWENTY YEARS.
- People who are living through, like…the WORST winter of their lives and aren’t throwing any hate at California. At least, you know, not on Facebook where I can see it.
- Everybody who has ever written a book that they thought they were either writing for someone else or were sending out into a big world of unknown readers, and whose book ended in my hands, touching my heard and brain, and–really–being just for me. Or who is writing that book now. You know who you are.