Friday Five: What I Want to Be When I Grow Up
Today’s thoughts on the subject:
- Balanced in family, work, and creativity.
- Still head over heals in love with all three above.
- Calm. (Or as calm as it is possible for me to be!)
- Striving to keep myself healthy and fit. I wouldn’t say no to a line-in-the-sand on the wrinkles.
- Resisting, at least a bit, the label Grown Up.
Oh, I guess I am!
MAke that, a published writer of a book for kids/teens.
I too, resist the idea of “grown up.” And I’m a few years your senior!
Okay, that one, too! 🙂
I was “grown-up” as a teen. Never again. 🙂