Saturday Six: Books on the Way
You know how, every now & then, you look around and you have nothing to read. Yes, I know, even in a house with shelves lining all the walls, shelves that are definitely fully stocked.
And then there’s the flip side, when there are dozens of books you want to read, and–suddenly–life happens, and they’re all there for you to read. At the same time.
It’s happening now.
For a quick post, thought I’d share just a half-dozen of the books either on my nightstand or about to show up there soon.
- Robin Brande’s Doggirl
- Kurtis Scaletta’s Mamba Point
- Nathan Bransford’s Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow
- Anna Perera’s Guantanamo Boy
- Kathryn Erskine’s The Absolute Value of Mike
- Ruta Sepetys’ Between Shades of Gray
What’s on your nightstand or getting close?