I know–never say “never.” So, if that’s true, any or all of the items on this list might just show up to surprise me in the next year. But…let’s say I’m skeptical!
Sometime next week, you’ll my “resolutions” (they’re never very firm, more like Fimo clay that hasn’t yet been baked in the oven), but today I thought I’d do a fun list of unlikelies. So here you are:
1. I won’t be invited to participate on Dancing with the Stars. If I had those kinds of connections, don’t you think I’d already have done a spot on What Not to Wear?!
2. I will not suddenly grow a green thumb and start growing exotic plants and flowers all over my hillside. My apologies to all the deer that would love to munch them.
3. Martha Stewart won’t ask me to blog about my cleaning and decorating tips.
4. My husband will not sign up for Facebook.
5. You won’t see me driving one of these.
Hey, if the universe is going to play a trick on me, I want to make sure it has the right material!
6. I won’t buy a trampoline.
7. Nobody will hire me to teach a yoga class.
8. I will not bring home a Great Dane puppy. No matter how cute they are.
9. I won’t sing a duet with Joan Baez. Not with her actually in the room.
10. I won’t stop doing the happy dance about my writing milestones.
See you all in the New Year!