Saturday Six: How to Procrastinate
1. Spend a couple of hours with the TV on, in the name of making progress on a craft project.
2. Decide that you’re going to do your day’s work on your new laptop. Which is so new as to have numerous features that must be figured out.
3. Get caught up in son’s homework, where neither of you really wants you to be.
4. Eat another small spoonful of Trader Joe’s Almond Butter with Flax Seeds.
5. Think about that newsletter you’re not writing.
Go on facebook and ask silly questions…
Another excellent technique.
Read Becky Levine’s blog.
Procrastination Hall of Fame!!! 🙂
Here is my procrastination poem from more than 40 years ago. Maybe before you were born Becky.
Procrastination is the thief of time
Procrastination is a friend of mine
Procrastination come sit on my knee
And take a closer walk with me
I love it! And not only because you think I’m younger than I am. 🙂