I take you today to a few posts that caught my eye, and my imagination, over the past couple of weeks.
1. PJ Hoover lists her top ten reasons to have a writing group (different than a critique group).
2. Beth Revis gives her answer (for now) on the question of how to define success.
3. On a similar thread, lit agent Erin Murphy guest-posted over at Shrinking Violet Promotions about the many different paths to success.
4. Janni Lee Simner coaxes her protagonist to join her on the first steps into Draft 3 of
her their WIP.
5. Terri Thayer asked us to share our snow-day stories. Being a native Californian, I had to make mine up. 🙂
Happy Friday, everyone, and here’s to a wonderful weekend.