Friday Five: Chit-Chat around the Blogosphere
For today, I’m sending you away, to a few fun posts that caught my eye recently. You know, from other people! Enjoy.
- I love this comparison from Jan Gangsei about the similarities between middle-age and the middle-grades:
The View from the Middle
- My friend and critique partner, Terri Thayer, talks about her latest vacation/family reunion and the magic of cousinhood:
- Jenni Bielicki and Stacia Deutsch are doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and their team, Critters against Cancer, are holding an auction to raise money for the cause. I’ll be contributing a critique and a copy of my book. Check it out here:
Critters against Cancer
- Anna Elliott talks about stretching ourselves into the areas we think we can’t go:
A Funeral of the I Can’ts
- Jama Rattigan’s blog almost always makes me hungry. (Not to mention making me yearn for a few teddy bears to hug!). If you haven’t discovered her yet, this post on the victory of macarons over cupcakes is a beautiful place to get started. I’ve been trying to think of an Occasion coming up, just so I can order a box.
Macarons: Love at First Bite
Happy Friday, and have a wonderful weekend.