First, before I forget, don’t forget to check out my review & giveaway of Maggie Stiefvater’s Shiver. Still time to enter!
So…I’m working on some talks for future workshops & conference presentations. The basic idea is that I’ll talk about critique groups and critiquing, but I’m playing with which specific elements to focus on. So I thought, for today’s Friday Five, I’d post a few possibilities and see what you all thought.
If you were coming to hear me speak, which (one or more) of these topics would you pick?
- Growing a Critique Group: How to Find, Start, and Run a Productive Group
- Sitting on Both Sides of the Table: How to Critique and Be Critiqued
- What AM I Supposed to Say?: Developing and Writing a Strong Critique
- What Do I Do Now?: Revising from Critique Feedback
- Building a Group for the Future: How to Stay Flexible as your Group Changes & Grows
(And obviously, if you have any grammar tips on how to deal with a colon after a question mark, I’m all ears!)
What do you think? If none of these grab you, or something else brilliant pops into your head that you’d like to share, I’d love to hear it. Any and all comments welcome!
Happy weekend-get that book and/or laptop outside into the sunshine!