Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it. Happy Hanukkah to those of you who are already in the middle of it. And a wonderful relaxing time of school and work to everybody!
Here’s what I’m doing today.
- Getting over my cold
- Baking a Lemon Sponge Pie and a Chocolate Chip Cheesecake (With four people for Xmas dinner this could be considered overkill, but variety and leftovers are never a bad thing!)
- Tidying my desk (maybe)
- Reading Girl, Hero by Carrie Jones and loving it
- Wrapping one more present
- Thinking about stocking candy
Here’s what I’m NOT doing
- Writing (except for my blogs)
- Worrying about not writing (okay, maybe only a little bit)
- Nagging at any of you to write (I don’t want your brains to implode)
But, boy do I plan on coming back refreshed, OVER this cold, and ready to dig back in.
How about you?