Friday Five: Why I’m Ready for Spring
You know, Spring with sunshine. Not just Spring on the calendar.
1. I don’t like socks. Or shoes.
2. I’m feeling cold all the time, which makes me feel old. And rhymes.
3. Grey is a nice-enough color for a while, but I’m ready for some blue. As in skies.
4. I’m craving a few moments sitting on a sun-warmed rock, with my eyes closed against the glare.
5. I’m getting bored with my fingerless gloves. Yes, even my aqua-and-black striped-and-checked ones.
I’m ready for a little of this: