For today’s Friday Five: a few writerly things other people are saying around the blogs:
- Janet Hardy on following through on the tension you’ve created.
- Jama Rattigan is celebrating the 4th anniversary of her delicious blog by welcoming everyone to her new site.
- Kurtis Scaletta talks about the five ways writers have to describe their story and gives tips on them all.
- Shrinking Violet Promotions on revising the BIG stuff.
- Jeannine Atkins shares a bit about her own, personal plot school.